It’s Top 10 Tuesday again, one of our favourite days of the week! If you missed last week’s list, find it here: https://wp.me/p9C7A4-5O
This week, we’re listing the Island’s Best Pubs! Where do you go to eat, drink, and enjoy? With this list, we’ve thought of some of our favs and hope to give you some new ideas of places to go check out!
- Crow & Gate, Yellowpoint, BC
- Fernwood Inn, Victoria, BC
- Craig Street Brew Pub, Duncan, BC
- Riptide Marine Pub, Campbell River, BC
- Longwood Brew Pub, Nanaimo, BC
- Canoe Brew Pub, Victoria, BC
- Jake’s at the Lake, Lake Cowichan, BC
- 17 Mile House Pub, Sooke, BC
- Heriot Bay Inn & Pub, Quadra Island, BC
- Rocking Horse Pub, Nanoose, BC
In their own unique ways, these pubs offer a great atmosphere, delicious food, and fun & varied drink options, including their own brews on tap! To learn more about why this is our Top 10 list, read on below!