It’s Top 10 Tuesday again! If you missed last week’s list, check out the Top 10 Best Pubs on the Island.
This week we’re listing the Island’s Best Farmers’ Markets! It’s spring now and the markets are opening up again. We’re looking forward to checking out some we haven’t been to yet. Continue reading below for dates and times.
- Moss Street Market, Victoria, BC
- Sidney Street Night Market, Sidney, BC
- Sooke Night Market, Sooke, BC
- Duncan Farmers’ Market, Duncan, BC
- Salt Spring Market, Salt Spring Island, BC
- Cedar Farmers’ Market, Nanaimo, BC
- Gabriola Farmers’ Market, Gabriola Island, BC
- Summer by the Sea Street Market, Parksville, BC
- Tofino Public Market, Tofino, BC
- Comox Valley Farmers’ Market, Courtenay, BC
Special shout out to Vancouver Island Market! Their Spring Kickoff Market was in March in Nanaimo North Town Centre in Nanaimo with over 80 vendors and several workshops. Continue reading “Top 10 List: The Island’s Best Farmers’ Markets”