It’s Top 10 Tuesday again, still a favourite day of the week for us! If you have missed any of our lists, find them here: https://wp.me/p9C7A4-5O. We’ve listed best spas, best farmer’s markets, best coffee places, best taco tuesday places, and more!
This week, we’re listing the Island’s Best Craft Breweries! There was so much enthusiasm for our Top 10 Island’s Pubs List and we wanted to make sure our local, awesome breweries got the attention they deserved as well! With this list, we went back to visit some of our favs and hope to give you some new ideas of places to go check out!
- Loveshack Libations, Qualicum, BC
- Cumberland Brewing Company, Cumberland, BC
- Red Arrow Brewing Company, Duncan, BC
- Mount Arrowsmith Brewing, Parksville, BC
- Moon Under Water Brewery, Victoria, BC
- Beach Fire Brewing, Campbell River, BC
- Salt Spring Island Ales, Salt Spring Island, BC
- Riot Brewing Co., Chemainus, BC
- Tofino Brewing Co., Tofino, BC
- Twin City Brewing Company, Port Alberni, BC
Each brewery is its own unique little place and our Island breweries create some of the most innovative and tasty brews I’ve had anywhere. Whether you’re following the BC Ale Trail or just happen upon one of these gems, you’re guaranteed to have a fun time, sampling the beers and enjoying the atmosphere. To learn more about why this is our Top 10 list, read on below!